lunes, 3 de febrero de 2014
Introspective
I'm writing this in English because I want, and is reason enough for me.
I was thinking about the balance where you can put the good and the bad things you see, hear and feel everyday. The bad side of mine is near the floor most of days since some time ago, so now I'm wondering what can I do to change that. Well, the answer is clear: not much.
Not enough even to put the good and bad things at the same level. And this happens because I cannot change a big part of the bad things that I see, hear and feel everyday, is not in my hands. I am the way I am and the world is the way they want, but not the whole world is the same way. Here's where this mess starts to get clear and some solutions come to my mind.
What about travelling? meeting new places with new horizons, different music scenes and people with different points of view... these are a few things to increase the weight on the good side of the balance, and being away from the bad things makes you learn from the good things.
But till the day I get out of here, I'll look bad while the bad things outweigh the good.
The artist who only look at his circle can only credibly portray what's inside it.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario